Let's Celebrate!! Do you have a birthday coming up or do you want to surprise someone special in your life with the gift of music? I would love to celebrate with you!
Consider the harp for your Birthday Party, Corporate Party, Bridal Shower, Tea Party, Open House, Baby Shower, Church Service, Dinner, Tea Party, Anniversary, Birthday Party!
The harp is very ideal for background music as it creates an elegant mood and it is never obtrusive. So guests can mingle and talk without having to shout to be heard. For larger events, the harp may be amplified so it can be heard throughout the room.
I'm so excited to work with you!! Contact me today!
Background music for your:
Dinner party, corporate event, bridal shower, Baby Shower, birthday, anniversary, Open House, Art Gallery show, Church Service, etc.
For Background Music events, I charge per hour. I require a minimum playing time of ONE HOUR.
Please Inquire for a Price Quote. (Prices start at: $300 for first hour, $150 each additional hour.)
Special Provisions for Outdoor Events:
These Special Provisions are to protect my harp from being damaged. Thank you for understanding that I need to protect the investments that I have made.
1. If inclement weather conditions prevail, an alternate site must be arranged.
2. If inclement weather conditions make it impossible to complete the performance, Nichole shall nevertheless be paid the full contract amount.
3. A hard level surface, such as a wood platform or concrete at least 4 ft. by 6ft, must be provided for the performance so that the harp will not tip over. (Grass is not a level surface.)
4. The performance location must be handicap accessible for harp transport. For instance, no long hikes or climbs through muddy/woody areas. A few stairs are fine, but Nichole may need assistance.
5. If possible, avoid placing the harp in direct sunlight, a shady area is better.
Special Provisions for the current Pandemic of Covid-19:
I will abide by the CDC guidelines regarding wearing a mask and social distancing. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.