Harp Music for Virtual Events!
With so many recent changes in the world right now due to COVID-19,
Virtual events make it possible to celebrate with your friends and Family. Make your next zoom event special with harp music serenading your guests. Just a little touch that can bring some sense of intimacy and celebration to an unusual moment in history.
I also will be performing a series of virtual zoom request concerts "Harpy Melodies" throughout the year. Grab a drink and join me for 45 minutes of music from the comfort of your own home.
I'm so excited to work with you!! Contact me today!
Harpy Melodies: Zoom Request Concert
Past Zoom Concert:
Sunday, February 14th, 2021 @ 3PM CST
Valentines Day Special
This pandemic has created an opportunity for musicians to reimagine how to create an intimate music experience when you need it the most. Join me for a 45 minute concert on Zoom from the comfort of your own home! I love to take special requests and I will do my best to add your request to my set list!
How to Join:
1. Buy your Virtual Ticket by sending a small donation ($5 suggested)
2. Write your email address, Harpy 2/14, & your song request when Paypal gives the option to "Add Note".
3. Your Virtual ticket will be a Zoom invitation sent to your email.
4. Snap a photo of the concert and share to Instagram or Facebook with #Harpmelodies for a chance to win a free ticket to the next concert.
Advance booking is recommended as the system is not yet automated and there is a 100 ticket limit for each concert.
If you do not receive your ticket within 24 hours of the scheduled event, please email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Thirty minutes of Harp Music while your guests Log into the Zoom Room.
2. Any music needed during your Presentation/Virtual Ceremony/Toasts.
3. Exit Music to wrap up the event.
4. Virtual Meeting/Soundcheck with me before the event.
Please inquire for a price quote.
1. Surprise your friend with a Happy Birthday "Harp-o-gram". A phone call through Zoom... I will play "Happy Birthday" and 2 other songs for your friend.
2. Disney Theme Event: I have a Disney themed backdrop and will appear Disney Princess Style!